8.26.2010

Indulgence

Tonight we had some pizza and it was delicious! I think that sometimes when you are dieting you have let yourself indulge a little sometimes. I had 2 1/2 pieces and a salad. Usually this wouldn't make me full but tonight it did and I'm glad for that :) My tummy is getting smaller with more reasonable size portions. If you don't indulge a little you'll end up failing in the end because honestly you shouldn't just stop eating your favorite foods when you diet. Portion control is what it's all about.
Also DRINK WATER! I can not stress this enough. Did you know that sometimes when people eat they aren't really hungry they are thirsty? If you keep your self hydrated you'll feel much better and you won't feel as hungry. Plus water is great for your skin ;)

Goal 1: -10lbs by Sept.23rd
Progress: -7lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment