8.23.2010

Cooking Diva?

Sooo apparently I'm a fabulous cook :)
I've been looking for recipes to use because we are currently low on money and don't have a lot of food. So, trying to be more creative than peanut butter and jelly, I just downloaded this AWESOME app called BigOven (which also has a website)
So far I have tried the Honey Fried Chicken and the Chicken Enchilada Casserole. The Honey Fried Chicken was pretty good but the enchiladas... Were totally amazing :)
A great plus of home cooking is that you are able to substitute some things if you want which makes it great for dieters. Like with the enchiladas I substituted enchilada sauce with salsa because the sauce recipe I came across called for lots of butter. Lots of butter=not the best for dieting lol.

goal 1: 10 lbs by sept 23rd
progress: -6 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment