8.27.2010

Visitor

Tell me something ladies... Do you eat more when it's your time of the month? Or as I say "my friend is visiting"? I tend to eat more, sleep more and be generally crabby. I think I have been doing alright so far but, I've definitely been more hungry than I was last week. I wonder if there is anyway to curb that appetite just while my friend is visiting?
Well anyways, I have also gained one of two pounds back since it started but I suppose that is normal with water weight and all. I'm planning on getting back into the gym soon and tomorrow I'm going shopping! Always fun lol I'm going to try to plan some meals for the next week or two because I think it will save money and will help me keep on track with my diet. I've really been getting into cooking the last few weeks. It's actually very fun and gives you a sense of accomplishment. Especially when people love it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment